[Pnet-developers] SWF contest

From: Dennis Hayes
Subject: [Pnet-developers] SWF contest
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 18:52:33 -0800 (PST)

We could give some of the money now, and reopen the contest also.
Dennis

Ok if there are people who have completed work on swf - lets get their
names forward so I can try find someone at the FSF to tell that we
should award them money.
Gopal is certainly also deserving - even though his focus is not SWF.

Rhys, Norbert and I were supposed to jointly make the decision.