[Pnet-developers] RE: Disallowing default parameterless constructors for

From: Kirill Kononenko
Subject: [Pnet-developers] RE: Disallowing default parameterless constructors for structs in C#
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 23:29:03 +0300

Hi Kaushik,

I have tried the patch and seems to work for me.

I did understand how the new code in the /csharp/cs_decls.tc works. But how does work the other new code? Maybe if you have some free time you can write a short tutorial to explain what you have learnt? It would be cool = )

Cheers,
Kirill.

--
...Actually, that pretty much goes for any feature in an open source project:
if you want something, well, someone has to write it. You might as well do