Re: [Pnet-developers] AppDomain ProcessExit not implemented?

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] AppDomain ProcessExit not implemented?
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:49:29 +0530

Matt Johnson wrote:
AppDomain.CurrentDomain.ProcessExit to do some things when the calling app quits.

Appdomains are generally broken in pnet. We've never really had a
good enough reason to fix them above the "compatibility" argument.

Is there an alternative way I could catch an app exit? Or has this been implemented in a more recent cvs build?

Don't think so, for both.

Cheers,
Gopal
--
If I learn from my mistakes, pretty soon I'll know everything.