Re: [Pnet-developers] [patch #5514] Fix HAVE_TM_GMTOFF logic for ILGetTi

From: Roman I Khimov
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] [patch #5514] Fix HAVE_TM_GMTOFF logic for ILGetTimeZoneAdjust
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:52:52 +0300

address@hidden:
> But with this change the Win32 support will never be included.

Ouch, sometimes I do forget that Win32 needs to be supported... :)

> Maybe it's better do remove only the #ifdef ... #endif around the
> declaration of timezone ?

OK, but am I right that

                time_t temp = time(0);
                struct tm *tms = localtime(&temp);
                isdst = tms->tm_isdst;

part doesn't have much value without HAVE_TM_GMTOFF too? If so the renewed
patch is attached.

> Can you check if this fixes your issue too ?

Yes, it compiles with attached patch.

--
                            Roman
 http://roman.khimov.ru                                              .o.