dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] [arch-announce] sorry (fundraiser followup) (fwd)

From: Barry Fitzgerald
Subject: [Dotgnu-sc] [arch-announce] sorry (fundraiser followup) (fwd)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:53:57 +0000 (UTC)

Tom Lord is in Dire need of cash to be able to support arch - I've talked
with him about this and donated some cash to him myself.  Any assistance
given now means a greater chance of arch being a possible alternative to
CVS later on.  Even a small amount will help Tom, I think.

If we can find him a profitable business opportunity in arch, even better.
I've made some suggestions that have had mixed enthusiasm.

address@hidden