dotgnu-sc

[Dotgnu-sc] .gnu mailing list status

From: Karl Berry
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:36:17 -0600

Here's where we stand on the dotgnu mailing lists:

- I've subscribed the membership rosters Norbert sent me for these:
 dotgnu-announce dotgnu-general dotgnu-libjit dotgnu-pnet-commits dotgnu-pnet
(In some cases, there were other addresses already subscribed.  I left them.)

- I've stored the mbox files for:
 dotgnu-announce dotgnu-general dotgnu-libjit dotgnu-pnet
 dotgnu-auth dotgnu-visionaries

In case of dotgnu-pnet-commits, there already was an mbox file and it
was up-to-date, so I didn't change it.

Strangely, although the mbox files on lists.gnu.org for the other lists
were empty, the online archives (which aren't made with the standard
mailman setup) were not -- they appeared to bear a close resemblance to
what Norbert sent me.  I did not change them, or attempt the lengthy job
of doing an exact comparison.

You can get the plain text version of these "other" archives from
ftp://lists.gnu.org.

Please let me know if there's more to be done.  I think it'd be ok to
start using the lists now?

Thanks,
Karl