dr-geo

[Dr. Geo] how to fill semicercle or lunulus with DrGeo ?

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Dr. Geo] how to fill semicercle or lunulus with DrGeo ?
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 21:33:06 +0200 (CEST)

I saved the code below in the DrGeo DrGSmalltalkSketchEditor wizard.

DrGeo is running, in this case, on Cuis 6.3 update #6313.

The version of Cuis was obtained from the World menu with Help -> About this
system.

Is it possible (and how please, if so) to fill the area of the "lunulus" below ?
The code below is from saving in the DrGSmalltalkSketchEditor.

I tried sending a "filled" message but the arc responds doesNotUnderstand:.

If I fill the semicercle and color it opaque I could perhaps color the
"lunulus".

|sketch origin triangleLeft triangleRight arcRight arcLeft semiCircle point
line|
sketch _ DrGeoSketch new.
sketch text:'Lunulus' at:1@1.
sketch gridOn.