[Dragora-users] Dragora new website

From: Matias A. Fonzo
Subject: [Dragora-users] Dragora new website
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 17:03:21 -0300

Hi everybody,

The new website for dragora.org is ready!  :-)

We have migrated to a new platform under Fossil[1], where both, the
code of the project and the documentation of the page are unified.  This
offers the possibility of seeing everything what is done in the
project[2], and it gives us the ability to work together.

We also have (thanks to fossil) a ticket system to make intelligent
reports and try to solve problems or pending tasks.

The new version is a work-in-progress since it is focused towards the
version of development.  We have tried to keep documents for Dragora
version 2 from the previous wiki (aka dokuwiki)[3], you'll see
on menu-link "Dragora2".

Therefore, the development will restart soon using the new platform to
complete and write documentation for the next release.

A huge thanks to 'sseche'! -- who has been working on the look of the
site including a "responsive design", allowing proper viewing from
mobile phones or tablets.  Thanks to 'mprodrigues' for the initial
"Style Guidelines".  Thanks to those who have been testing the site,
reporting little issues and doing suggestions.  But I also want to
thank the people who have kept their mirrors for Dragora all this
time.  Thank you!  ;-)

If you have any questions (or reports), write _here_ to the mailing
list.

Best regards,
Matias

Links:

[1] https://www.fossil-scm.org
[2] http://dragora.org/repo.fsl/timeline (http://timeline.dragora.org
for short)

--
GPG pub ID = 0x3AAF1CEC203A99D5
Key servers = hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net - keys.gnupg.net