Re: [Dragora-users] Compiler with support for C++11

From: Matias A. Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Compiler with support for C++11
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 16:09:27 -0300

Hello Daniel,
El Sat, 21 May 2016 11:25:41 +0200
Daniel GSJ <address@hidden> escribió:

> I'm trying to build Poedit (Gettex Translations Editor) but it seems
> that the g++ compiler version installed doesn't support some features
> for C++11.

The included version is GCC 4.5.4, no C++11 support for that time.

> Is it possible to update it?

The update to a newer GCC version in Dragora 2 involves another steps,
like the update of binutils and glibc.  It can break your system.

> Any help is welcomed.

Sorry.  Better is to wait for the next version, which will be much more
updated and fresh, and with another library C.

--
GPG pub ID = 0x3AAF1CEC203A99D5
Key servers = hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net - keys.gnupg.net