Re: [Dragora-users] Compiler with support for C++11

From: Lucas Sköldqvist
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Compiler with support for C++11
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 23:09:04 +0200

> very good idea.
> DG

Hi Daniel,

I’ve started writing the guide¹ about my /opt method.

There are two packages, gcc53 and opt_gcc53. They are built with the same
options but I have not rebuilt the i486 version with the new name. It should
still work.

The guide is not finished as there are more things to write about, but what
is currently there should help you get started. When it is finished and
perhaps added to the Dragora website I will write the link in the guide.

I was able to run the configure script as shown in the guide with poedit but
it needs some dependencies; wxgtk, icu, gtkspell, and perhaps some more. I got
wxgtk and icu built but haven’t started on gtkspell yet.

I won’t have time to work on the packages more this week but I hope this
will get you started. I plan on building poedit and all the dependencies
when time allows.

¹http://gungre.ch/opt.html