Re: [Dragora-users] Compiler with support for C++11

From: Daniel G
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Compiler with support for C++11
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 21:26:52 +0200

El Tue, 24 May 2016 23:09:04 +0200
Lucas Sköldqvist <address@hidden> escribió:
> > very good idea.
> > DG
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> I’ve started writing the guide¹ about my /opt method.
>
> There are two packages, gcc53 and opt_gcc53. They are built with the
> same options but I have not rebuilt the i486 version with the new
> name. It should still work.

Hi Lucas,
yeah, it works.

> The guide is not finished as there are more things to write about,
> but what is currently there should help you get started. When it is
> finished and perhaps added to the Dragora website I will write the
> link in the guide.
>
> I was able to run the configure script as shown in the guide with
> poedit but it needs some dependencies; wxgtk, icu, gtkspell, and
> perhaps some more. I got wxgtk and icu built but haven’t started on
> gtkspell yet.

Building and building I've reached gtkspell, that needs enchant and
gtk+-3. In this case some upgrades are needed:

Requested 'glib-2.0 >= 2.45.8' but version of GLib is 2.28.8
Requested 'atk >= 2.15.1' but version of Atk is 1.32.0
Requested 'pango >= 1.37.3' but version of Pango is 1.29.4
Requested 'cairo >= 1.14.0' but version of cairo is 1.10.3
Requested 'cairo-gobject >= 1.14.0' but version of cairo-gobject is 1.10.3
Requested 'gdk-pixbuf-2.0 >= 2.30.0' but version of GdkPixbuf is 2.24.1

Uhmm... I looks like more libs to be installed in /opt to avoid
interferences with the rest of the system?

I'm a little bit stuck in this point...