[Dragora-users] mutt-1.6.1

From: DGSJ
Subject: [Dragora-users] mutt-1.6.1
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 21:36:47 +0200

Hello,
I was having problems with the mutt-1.5.21-i486-1 package. So I have built it
from source with
its latest version (1.6.1). I have also used the GNU SASL and cyrus-sasl2
libraries, and
msmtp as SMTP client.

It works fine (In fact Im writing now from mutt). I have prepared a guide to
built and configure
msmtp + mutt for basic use with one mail account.(See atachment)

And finally I'll try to build a package...

I only have doubt with the license of cyrus-sasl; it is free software but not
under GLP.
I think it won't be a problem but I have to check it...

I hope it can be  usefull.

Daniel GutiƩrrez