Re: [Dragora-users] Any specific jobs?

From: Lucas Sköldqvist
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Any specific jobs?
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 10:50:27 +0200

Hi Tom,

> I was wondering if the dragora project had any specific jobs that needed
> doing?

http://dragora.org/repo.fsl/doc/trunk/www/roadmap.md

That is the roadmap for the next version of Dragora.

I know you've built some good packages and if you feel like it you could help
tweak the LibreOffice package.

https://gungre.ch/vc/src/dir?name=libreoffice

The configure options should be tweaked so we build using as many system
libraries as possible, and leave out unwanted features. The version is old and
we should try to build a newer version. Perhaps try with an early version from
the 4 series.

If you like programming you could help me out with jul. I also need some help
with the web interface (https://jul.gungre.ch/).

Writing build scripts for packages is always good. We can use them for the
next version of Dragora.

You can help out testing Qi and proofread its manual.

http://dragora.org/repo.fsl/dir?name=qi

Thanks for offering your help!