[Dragora-users] Topics for Jul 0.6.0

From: Matias A. Fonzo
Subject: [Dragora-users] Topics for Jul 0.6.0
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:49:03 -0300

Hello!

I am sending some topics with little suggestions in what to think about
the work for jul 0.6.0.

- A configuration file.

  Very important to have a clear and easy file to declare a
  repository or multiple repositories.  (Discussed previously on the
  IRC).  Unfortunately, I don't have the log with the details.  :-(

- Version comparison.

  Important to achieve different versions between packages (upgrades).

- Database.

  The database should be consistent, this is a concern, because if the
  package is partially downloaded or corrupt, a new entry can appears...

- Command-line.

  A simple and simplified command-line can help you to define the
  behavior of the program.  Try to remove some commands...
  Also, consider using options rather than command names + options.

I think these are the main topics for compose the main program and its
design, I would like to see the new version handling the commands of
Qi and paths for Dragora (-devel)...