Re: [Dragora-users] eSpeakup on Dragora

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] eSpeakup on Dragora
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 17:00:23 -0300

Hi Thiago,
On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 13:28:52 -0200
Thiago <address@hidden> wrote:

> After a bit of work, I managed to setup an inetd server on the live
> version of dragora 3 in a virtual machine, so I could connect
> externally to it using telnet and tried to compile the
> eSpeakup dependencies.
> It seemed to work, but I could get it to speak only a single time.
>
> Here's what I did (I'm posting it because I think it may help you to
> create the
> build scripts for Dragora).

I've recently committed your recipes (with a few changes) as you can
check here:
http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/dragora.git/commit/?id=0fa776d4c4215d2fd78ad4f7b339703f294f5775

These are the latest (stable) versions.  Plus, I've enhanced the
support in Dragora for inetd/tcp_wrappers.  :-)

> 3. Got eSpeakup from
> https://github.com/williamh/espeakup/archive/v0.80.tar.gz
> eSpeakup compilled just fine.
> cd espeakup
> make
> make install
>
> 4. I've added the espeakup_soft module to the kernel.
> modprobe speakup_soft
> and then started espeakup
> espeakup

Is this needed?.