Re: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3.0-alpha1

From: Sanjay Mysore
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3.0-alpha1
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 20:42:31 +0530

Dear Selk

Thank you very much
I am not imposing upon you, since i am not such an expert I ask these questions. May be I did not understand properly

On 24 Jan 2018 8:30 pm, "Matias Fonzo" <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, 24 Jan 2018 19:53:37 +0530
Sanjay Mysore <address@hidden> wrote:

> In that case, what can we see, test? Programs?

I am assuming that your question is what you can do (currently) inside
of D3-alpha1.  Well, it depends on how do you see it..  the most
important thing in this release is that the main design scheme was
consolidated.  Testing the releases is very important in order to have
the most stable version possible.  Not having a full desktop is not
*less* because the system has 1000+ utilities/commands, including the
documentation for it (manual pages, texinfo), plus the compiler to
expand the system.. but as I said -- it depends on how do you see
it, I know that the users are expecting something more complete, sure.
I will try to add a desktop/window manager soon.