Re: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3.0-alpha1

From: Sanjay Mysore
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3.0-alpha1
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 20:43:09 +0530

Dear Selk
Checked via live cd itself. Output the contents of /usr/pkg to a .txt file and viewed the contents since it is huge and display on the terminal does not cover everything.
I could not find a browser, ice cat or midori. Very much needed.
Also, wvdial is a must for me to connect to internet, since there is no network manager as in xfce
There are a lot of fonts. Are the sony fonts 'free'? Since sony is not an advocate of free software. Daewoo fonts? Shumacher? Interesting..

On 31 Jan 2018 12:42 am, "Matias Fonzo" <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jan 2018 19:19:03 +0530
Sanjay Mysore <address@hidden> wrote:

> Used the nano editor today. How to know what all are available on the
> livecd? Command ls at bash prompt returns nothing, blank

Do you mean inside of the system?.  In that case, you can type:

    ls /usr/pkg

>From the outside, you need to mount the ISO (iso9660), then mount the
squashfs image (.sfs) in a loop.