Re: [Dragora-users] Compiling Dragora 3

From: tom lukeywood
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Compiling Dragora 3
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2018 02:58:47 -0800

I did not run the enter "enter chroot" script as sudo but i was root

i was trying to build on Trisquel 7 so i will try dragora 2.2 next.

--
  tom lukeywood
  address@hidden

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018, at 1:50 AM, Alan Beadle wrote:
Hi Tom,

I think the instructions are still valid but possibly imperfect (I wrote them). I have seen this error before but I do not remember why. Did you run the "enter chroot" script with sudo? You should run that one with sudo. This might also be the same problem I had on Debian. If so, the only solution I know of is to build on Dragora 2.2.

Does anyone else know?

-Alan

-Alan