[Dragora-users] New branch for recipes?

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: [Dragora-users] New branch for recipes?
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 12:13:28 -0300

Hi there,

I have noticed that some people have been made some recipes for Dragora
3[1][2][3].  Unfortunately, there are repeated or duplicated recipes
between repositories.

It would be nice if we can join efforts, this could be a separate
branch in the main repo, in order to take those missing recipes for
'master', leaving the extra recipes for the community.  Of course,
everything has to be tested and taken care of in detail.

Are you interested?

Links:

[1] https://notabug.org/mprodrigues/d3-recipes/
[2] https://notabug.org/mmpg/d3_recipes