Re: [Dragora-users] New branch for recipes?

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] New branch for recipes?
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 17:47:58 -0300

On Mon, 19 Mar 2018 19:31:48 +0000
Lucas Sköldqvist <address@hidden> wrote:

> selk wrote:
> > The new branch 'fresh' has been created.  Right now, is a copy of
> > the 'master' or production branch.  It will be better if we give
> > priority according to what the main branch needs.  For recipes
> > coming from the community, perhaps we would need a separate
> > repository...
>
> So it is OK to put a recipe for fossil-scm in
>
>   https://notabug.org/dragora/dragora/src/fresh/recipes/devel
>
> And then we merge it into master? Or put in master directly?
>
> I'm a little confused :-)

Well.. yes, that's another option, commiting it in master directly,
testing, while giving priority to what is missing in the distribution.

The idea of the 'fresh' branch was to commit in it, testing, and if
it's good add merge into master.  But there is no problem, for the sake
of the work-in-progress.

Sounds good?