Re: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3.0-beta1 released

From: Matías Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Dragora 3.0-beta1 released
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 12:14:40 -0300

Hello Sanjay,

I'm sorry, I haven't been very specific and it's that I come with a
tremendous load of things and doing everything I can to publish the
ISOs.  Specific in the sense that in this current status of the distro,
the graphical part is not complete, although Xfce has been introduced,
it lacks to offer a more complete experience.  Maybe I'll try to build
TDE later, I don't know yet.  Among other things, we have to define
the web browser, terminal emulator, etc., I have in mind to include
Seamonkey, I couldn't do it before because it demands a lot of
attention and energy that I don't have now.