Re: [Dragora-users] dragora-installer: Message improvement proposal I

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] dragora-installer: Message improvement proposal I
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2020 21:09:47 -0300

El 2020-02-04 20:50, Michael Siegel escribió:
Am 04.02.20 um 00:21 schrieb Matias Fonzo:
El 2020-02-02 10:45, Michael Siegel escribió:

Well, as I've stated earlier, I thought the version before 2019-12-29[1]
was quite viable already and just needed a few adjustments, some of
which I suggested in two messages to this mailing list on 2019-12-28 and
2019-12-29:

https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/dragora-users/2019-12/msg00007.html

Okay.  I have made the changes as you suggested in the previous message
^.  Also trying an explanation for <Space>, <Enter>.  Let me know what
you think.

That looks really good!

Good.  :-)

Only two minor issues:

“Use the cursor keys to move around the installer's menus.”

It needs to be “move around in the installer's menus.”

That explains why it sounded weird to me.

“Remember that you can use [Ctrl]+[C] to abort the installation at any
time.”

I would omit “Remember that” at the beginning of the sentence. It's not
wrong, but it simply seems a bit weird. I could try to explain that
further, if you're interested.

http://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/dragora.git/commit/?id=210d3ccc855e1b1e54d92758e656c5166ed53b36

P.S: I haven't uploaded the package for these changes yet, as I'm in the
bootstrap process.

That's fine. Just take your time.

http://rsync.dragora.org/v3/packages/x86_64/tools/dragora-installer-20200204-x86_64+1.tlz
http://rsync.dragora.org/v3/packages/x86_64/tools/dragora-installer-20200204-x86_64+1.tlz.sha256

Are there other messages you would like to improve?.

Thanks,
Matías