Re: [Dragora-users] Is it feasible to support for PPC64 architecture? In

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Is it feasible to support for PPC64 architecture? In view of Power9 being made open source, Talos II motherboards certified RYF by FSF
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 10:52:21 -0300

Hello Sanjay,

El 2020-06-04 07:15, Sanjay Mysore escribió:
Hello Selk
Your thoughts?

I understand that it was certified by the FSF, which is already a good thing for free software. Support for compiling under ppc64le exists in Dragora, what we don't have is the hardware locally or access to any remote source/address/machine to compile there.

Ideally free software distributions (the libre ones) work more than well on 100% compatible hardware.