Re: [Dragora-users] Donor Dragora

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Donor Dragora
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 12:08:28 -0300

Hello Chelsea,

There is no charge for the link itself, but rather the donation of any kind (amount) is received and we are happy to add the name or link if the donor wishes. At the moment we do not have a specific policy regarding links, but better if it is compatible with our philosophy or with the philosophy of free software...

Regarding the website, we are preparing a new website, it is overdue since we want to publish it with the documentation we are planning behind the scenes. If you wish, I can let you know once the new site is uploaded so you can make the donation and we can put your link.

Thank you very much.