Re: [Dragora-users] CD swap during install

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] CD swap during install
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 14:16:36 -0300

Hello Thomas,

You have not specified which version of Dragora you are trying to install, so I assume it is dragora-3.0-beta1.

Good to know that you want to install Dragora on a 1996 laptop. For this you need the two ISOs, the live edition and the ISO containing the packages, the installer tries to look for the packages inside the "packages" directory.

I tell you that Dragora 3 beta1 was released in mid-October 2019, since then many changes have happened, for the better of course. What I am going to do is also provide a DVD containing everything, both the live system and the packages. Apart from this, I will be testing everything in virtual and non-virtual machine (under old computers I own), in order to guarantee the installation as much as possible.

I'm aiming to publish the next beta (beta2) which is already more complete and secure than beta1, this for mid March if everything goes well, so I recommend you to wait a little bit.. if someone wants to help, welcome. :-)