Re: [Dragora-users] Current version of the project

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Current version of the project
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 09:51:48 -0300

El 2022-02-07 08:17, Dust DFG escribió:
Hello!

I want to understand what version Dragora has now. At NotABug.org I saw
three tags (v3.0-alpha1, v3.0-alpha2 and v3.0-beta1) but at the project's main page at savannah I saw that it version is 4 beta. In some files of the
main and handbook repos I saw  that version is 3.0. What is correct?

The tags are correct. In the case of the project page in Savannah[1], the number 4 corresponds to a development phase, currently the -beta2 is underway. The handbook is not set for a specific version at this time, as it needs to be completed...