[Dragora-users] Dragora rsync server status

From: Matias Fonzo
Subject: [Dragora-users] Dragora rsync server status
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 08:09:09 -0300

This email is to inform you that our friends at gnutransfer.com who kindly provide us with a VPS where the rsync server for Dragora files are hosted, have migrated their virtualization services from Xen to KVM. This affects also the Dragora VPS, which I have been since yesterday configuring, upgrading and setting the rsync server.

Unfortunately the access via "rsync.dragora.org" is temporarily unavailable, I am still waiting for a response from the domain provider, meanwhile if you are wanting to download the files or content from the server, they can be accessed from here:

    rsync://69.61.93.114/dragora/

Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope we will have "rsync.dragora.org" available, soon.

Best regards,
Matias Fonzo.