Re: [Dragora-users] New site version

From: DustDFG
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] New site version
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 18:22:12 +0100

I have some thoughts about the "Report a bug" page.

1) You can take information from the "Contribute" page.
2) It seems to me that it  is strange to use a "general" mailing list for bug reports. I want to propose to create a new mailing list. For example, dragora-bugs

On Tue, Apr 12, 2022 at 1:14 PM Michael Siegel <msi@dragora.org> wrote:
Am Tue, 12 Apr 2022 10:01:35 +0100
schrieb DustDFG <dfgdust@gmail.com>:

> Hello!
>
> I see that the last update of the site was on 23/04/2019 [1]. Three
> years have passed since then and dragora-website repo contains
> absolutely another version. When will it be visible on dragora.org?
>
> [1]
> https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/dragora-users/2019-04/msg00006.html

Hi,

we're in the process of sorting out some issues regarding copyright and
licensing of the site's content.

Also, some pages aren't finished yet, notably

  * Get Dragora
  * Documentation
  * Contribute
  * Report a bug

Unfortunately, I currently can't give you any reliable estimate of how
long it will take to get these things done.

Best
Michael