Re: [Dragora-users] List of qi dependencies isn't full

From: Matías Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] List of qi dependencies isn't full
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 08:33:37 -0300

Thanks, I will be adding this in the next changes for Qi.

El 2022-05-14 14:58, DustDFG escribió:
Hello!

The 00-core.order file defines that qi has only one dependency (graft).

The documentation of qi defines that it depends on two packages graft
and tarlz (it also defines that qi needs posix compilant shell).

When I read the qi source code (unpack function), I found that qi also
depends on (almost) all packages from the 'compressors' category.

So we need to update qi documentation and the order file