Re: [Dragora-users] Different sets of dependencies for build and for run

From: Matías Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Different sets of dependencies for build and for runtime
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 09:06:15 -0300

El 2022-06-30 01:37, DustDFG escribió:
Hello!

Each program has two sets of dependencies. The first set of
dependencies is dependencies that we need for building this package.
The second set of dependencies is dependencies that we need to work
with this package at runtime. So I want to know what set of
dependencies we use at core files and why.

Dependencies are satisfied for the build, which are usually made to work at runtime, if there is any runtime requirement for the correct operation of a program, this is also tried to be satisfied. Always on the build side.