Re: [Dragora-users] Strange link

From: Matías Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Strange link
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 19:06:54 -0300

El 2022-07-18 02:12, DustDFG escribió:
On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 6:03 PM DustDFG <dfgdust@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 12:58 AM Matias Fonzo <selk@dragora.org> wrote:

> El 2022-04-19 14:19, DustDFG escribió:
> > When I run stage 1 it created a strange tools links that points to
> > stage1/tools directory in the root of my host system. It looks like it
> > must
> > be in another place or maybe you should use in the scripts of stage 1
> > variable for it's path
>
> It's a canonical hard-coded path, needed for the temporary system.  I
> can take a look to see if we can change it to the working directory or
> to another location, but this is not a priority now...

I also have an issue related to it. I can't have two dragora builds in
system at the same time and run them. I need to recreate the symlink
when I want to work with one of it. We can add to the enter-chroot
script automatic symlink recreation that it won't help to run several
dragora builds at the same time

I think having one or more builds is possible, what I'm not sure about is how enter-chroot could help for more than one build.

Would you like if it is possible to move this link to OTPUT.bootstrap/tools?

This is going to involve review and test the whole build, as I told you before publicly in NotAbug, I don't want to dig into Dragora structures that have already been tested for quite some time, and knowing that it works, I'm kind of aiming to complete the distribution as to make a release possible.