Re: [Dragora-users] Qi: How can I see effective directory paths?

From: Matías Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Qi: How can I see effective directory paths?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 00:19:37 -0300

Please, adjust the fetch address changing -rc2 to -rc3, this a new release candidate containing a minor regression (introduced on 2.10-rc2).

El 2022-08-01 17:30, Matías Fonzo escribió:
Okay, this is now relative, I updated Qi to the version 2.10-rc2
including the documentation for this; You should see it soon at:

https://mirror.cedia.org.ec/dragora/current/sources/qi-2.10-rc2.tar.lz
https://mirror.cedia.org.ec/dragora/current/sources/qi-2.10-rc2.tar.lz.sha256

Thanks,
Matías Fonzo.