Re: [Dragora-users] Proposal: flexible script to create different images

From: DustDFG
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Proposal: flexible script to create different images
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2022 08:37:40 +0100

It will look like a tree (I hope you will see it like a tree):

0

1
|\
| \
|  |
2 M

3

stage 0 - cross compiler
stage 1 - base part of previous stage 1 (without build utilities)
stage 2 - build utilities from previous stage 1
stage 3 - live iso creation (previous stage 2)

stage M - mythic, not implemented Minimal system based on the stage 1
that contains only basic utilities