Re: [Dragora-users] Qi bug: all packages from blacklist have name by ${p

From: DustDFG
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] Qi bug: all packages from blacklist have name by ${program}@${category}
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 04:50:31 +0100

On Tue, Aug 2, 2022 at 5:20 PM Matías Fonzo <selk@dragora.org> wrote:

> El 2022-08-02 00:52, DustDFG escribió:

> >> Hi! :-)

> >> Where exactly? I can't find it.
> >>

> > Ok. Maybe, it is because you got message from dragora-users...
> >
> > The subject line:
> >
> > "Qi bug: all packages from blacklist have name by
> > ${program}@${category}"
>
> I would appreciate any other details or description, line of code where
> the problem is, if it is in a configuration file, unexpected behavior.
> The subject line seems general, and I can't find it where it is.

Ok. I don't know where mistake is but I can guess. It is related for
all packages from blacklist. All packages from blacklist have one
peculiarity. When you try to install \ upgrade \ build the package
installs to temporary location or have temporary .replace file and in
the end must receive final normal name. It looks like it doesn't
happen.