Re: [Dragora-users] New mirror: mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu

From: Matías Fonzo
Subject: Re: [Dragora-users] New mirror: mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu
Date: Sun, 21 May 2023 20:32:45 -0300

Hello Jonathan,

El 2023-05-21 09:13, Jonathan Zhang escribió:
Hi,

We at the Open Computing Facility at UC Berkeley, Berkeley, California have
set up a new mirror for Dragora.

{rsync, http, https}://mirrors.ocf.berkeley.edu/dragora (synced 4 times a
day)

The server has a 10 Gbps uplink and IPv4/IPv6 connectivity.

Very nice!. We can add the address to the mirror page on the Dragora website.

Please email me and CC help <at> ocf.berkeley.edu for operational issues.

Best,
Jonathan Zhang

Thank you!