[Dragora-users] UEFI not boot

From: Daniel Karpiński
Subject: [Dragora-users] UEFI not boot
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 13:00:48 +0000

Good morning.
I had been fascinated yours Dragora GNU Linux distro! 👍

I' m sad that i cann't install on my old laptop because UEFI support doesnt work. Im from Poland. When it will be possible to properly work on UEFI. I want to help you to contribute in the future. I learn C# language, but probably you use C language. I want to donate, but I dont have a PayPal account, which is too expensive in my country.

Best regards
Daniel Karpiński

Wysłano z programu Outlook dla systemu Android