[Duplicity-talk] Feature request

From: Will Dyson
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Feature request
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 22:15:34 -0500

Hello,

First off, thanks for duplicity. It is exactly the backup system I needed.

It would be very nice, however, if there was an option to pass options through to ssh. For example: the server I want to store some backups on has sshd listening to a non-traditional port, so I'd need to pass the -p option to ssh.

I'd also like to tell it to use a different identity file (one that has no passphrase). For that, I'd need to pass the -i option.

Thanks!

--
Will Dyson
"Back off man, I'm a scientist!" -Dr. Peter Venkman