[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity without a passphrase

From: Dmitriy Morozov
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity without a passphrase
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 16:23:54 -0400

Hi,

Is there a way to run duplicity so that it wouldn't require a
passphrase (at least during the actual backup - I'm fine with
having to enter it for restore). I've seen --encrypt-key option
and that solves the problem partially, except that the passphrase
is still required - I'm guessing for signing. So the question is:
is there a way to run duplicity unsupervised (ignoring all the
ssh stuff, just on the local harddrive)?

Thanks for your help.

Dmitriy

P.S. I'm not subscribed to the mailing list, so if you could Cc
me on the replies, I would really appreciate it.