[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity with rssh...

From: Jiri Tyr
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity with rssh...
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:08:10 +0200

Hi,

I'm using Duplicity long time and I'm very satisfied. For improve server
security I want use Duplicity with chroot in rssh (restricted ssh -
http://rssh.sourceforge.net/). The problem is that if I'm traing to make
new backup rssh shows this error:

--- CUT >>>
This account is restricted by rssh.
Allowed commands: scp sftp

If you believe this is in error, please contact your system administrator.

and Duplicity makes always only a full backup:

No signatures found, switching to full backup.

Can you do someting to make Duplicity usable with rssh? I believe that
it is only in some bad parametr in scp or someting like this.

Best Regards,
Jiri Tyr