[Duplicity-talk] setup.py options?

From: Axel
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] setup.py options?
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 03:28:01 +0200

Hello,

I'd like to use duplicity on MacOSX (Tiger) with a fink distribution as
base (especially for the librsync) but I have problems
getting the setup.py script to find the librsync. Does someone know some
options for the script to have it search on a given path
for the lib? Or is there a possibility to hack the script? Please help
or give me some hints.

Thanks.

Greets

Axel