[Duplicity-talk] Duplicity on Mac OS Tiger

From: Thomas Wiroth
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity on Mac OS Tiger
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 00:08:44 +1000

Have anyone set up duplicity on Mac OS Tiger? I get a whole lot of error
messages relating to not finding librsync. Not sure how to tell python
where to find "librsync.h" that I beleve is responsible for all the
other error messages.
I installed librsync via darwinports.

The first line of the many errors is:
"_librsyncmodule.c:25:22: error: librsync.h: No such file or directory".

/Thomas