[Duplicity-talk] duplicity general information

From: Vaida Bogdan
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] duplicity general information
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:43:45 +0000

Hi, can you tell me what level of compression does duplicity use (with
gnupg/gzip)? Does it also support bzip2?

Also how feasible it is to run in full system backup (/ without /proc
or /dev), does it work out of the box (example: recovering to a
formated hardware that just had its filesystem constructed)?

Please cc me the answer as I am not on this list.

Thank you.