[Duplicity-talk] Possibility to delete only incremental backups?

From: Axel Beckert
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Possibility to delete only incremental backups?
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 19:49:14 +0200

Hi,

is there a possibility to delete only incremental backups before some
time? In the man page of duplicity 0.4.1 (as shipped with Debian
Sarge) I only found "--remove-older-than". Is such a feature perhaps
present in a newer version?

If not:

Which files can I manually delete from the backup if I want to remove
the incremental backups to a full backup, but not the full backup
itself?

And how hard is it to include such a feature in future versions of
duplicity? :-)

                Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - address@hidden, address@hidden - http://noone.org/abe/