[Duplicity-talk] Remove all incrementals

From: Duane Winner
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Remove all incrementals
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:32:32 -0400

Hello,

I thought I saw this question and/or discussion once, but if I did, I
can't find it.

How can I remove all incremental?

Example:

Full backup every friday night.
Incremental Mon. - Thurs.
Next full on Friday, I want to delete all the incrementals, keeping
only  1-2 months of weekly fulls, not the incrementals in between each
full, only keeping incrementals during the current week.

I know about --remove-older-than, but I want to keep the old fulls.

Thanks,
DW