Re: [Duplicity-talk] Long running duplicity

From: Olivier Croquette
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Long running duplicity
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:02:42 +0100

Tom Purl wrote, On 12/01/08 19:42:
You may need to adjust your expectations when it comes to upload speed,
and this isn't duplicity's fault.  I have an ATT DSL connection and
upload my backups to Amazon S3, and my full, 6GB backups take between 30
and 55 hours over a wired connection.

Btw, here is a nice and not-so-well known feature of Google to help you calculate the duration of the upload:
http://www.google.com/search?q=6+GB+%2F+%28+128+kb%2Fs%29