Re: [Duplicity-talk] (no subject)

From: Peter Schuller
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:36:24 +0100

> I try to recover with
>
> duplicity  --encrypt-key "mykey" --sign-key "mykey"  --file-to-restore
>  root/duplicity/backuptest -v9
>  scp://address@hidden//root/backups/duplicity ~/test
>
> In this case "mykey" is of course not the encryption-key. Can you telle me
> where to find it ? Wich file under duplicity includes the
> encryption-key ? Can I recoder it with mykey (= the expression I put after
> the option --encrypt-key)

Did you try the minimalistic verson that Kenneth suggested?

duplicity --file-to-restore root/duplicity/backuptest -v9
    scp://address@hidden//root/backups/duplicity ~/test

After ensuring the key is available in the gpg keyring.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <address@hidden>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to address@hidden