[Duplicity-talk] Are comments allowed in a filelist?

From: Eric B.
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Are comments allowed in a filelist?
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:38:12 -0400

Hi All,

I was wondering if there was any way to include comments in
the --include-filelist file.  The man page doesn't discuss this, so I took a
quick look at the selection.py code to see if I could see something. But I
am by no means a python programmer, and nothing seemed to jump out at me to
indicate that it did.

For now I am assuming that it doesn't, but it would be nice to be able to
include comment lines in there for documentation purposes and/or for
skipping certain lines, etc.

Is this something that duplicity currently supports?

Thanks,

Eric