Re: [Duplicity-talk] Windows alternative to duplicity

From: Jesper Lund
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Windows alternative to duplicity
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 00:13:42 +0200

Kenneth Loafman wrote:

Cygwin will allow you to do the backups you need.  The only file I know
of that causes problems is the swap file itself, and you probably do not
need to back that up.

Another thing to remember on cygwin is to use another timeseparator than the default one, since : is not allowed in Windows filenames. It took me a couple of hours to figure this out when I started using duplicity..

Jesper Lund