[Duplicity-talk] Version 0.5.02 Ready

From: Kenneth Loafman
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Version 0.5.02 Ready
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:43:19 -0500

Folks,

This release fixes a couple of missing imports in the backends and adds
a backend for gmail IMAP backups.

The gmail IMAP backup has only been tested by the author, so try it out
and let us know how it goes so we can fix it.

Another addition is gpg logging.  If gpg fails during a read/write
operation, the gpg log will be printed regardless of verbosity level.
Since these errors are not reproducible by me, I'd like to have them
posted, even if a retry succeeds.  Please remember to post the first 100
and the last 100 lines, or more, so that we can see what's going on.

As usual, you can download from:
http://duplicity.nongnu.org/

...Thanks,
...Ken

New in v0.5.02 (2008/09/21)
---------------------------
- Add -h option for help

- Change gpg logging so that logs are always collected.
The log is printed in the case of gpg IO errors.  Also,
verbosity level 5 or above (-v5) will print the logs.

patch #6297: Add IMAP/s/gmail support
https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?6297

bug #24260: backend.py missing re import
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?24260

bug #24274: asyncscheduler.py missing sys import
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?24274