Re: [Duplicity-talk] request: print gpg errors on verbosity 4

From: edgar . soldin
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] request: print gpg errors on verbosity 4
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:13:25 +0200

looking forward to it .. ede
--

Hmmm, that would work.  Just print it as part of -v4.  I'll see about
doing it for the next release.

...Thanks,
...Ken

address@hidden wrote:
You are right .. I doublechecked with 0.5.02 .. it shows the message in
case of an error..  my bad, sorry

But still, as I understand gpg does its job without printing out a
thing, except it has something important to tell .. e.g the warning of
the former email
What do you think of printing the gpg output even if the encrypt
succeeded (e.g. in -v4) as it might be of importance to the security
aware user?

thanks .. ede
--

The last version should have gpg error output printing any time an error
occurs, regardless of verbosity.  If its not, please show me a longer